Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If I was King of the Imagineers

I guess everyone thinks they would make a great Disney imagineer.  I suppose anyone who has enough creative imagination to appreciate the attractions at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort's theme parks would have some great ideas stored up in their heads that will never be realized.  If sorcerer Mickey would tap me on the head with his wand and give me the power to make changes here are a few things I would try:

1)  A "Dry" version of Kali River Rapids.
   I would install a "Wet" line an "Dry" Line.  Much like Mission Space has the "Orange" and "Green" lines for spinning.  The wet line would be "as is", and you would get SOAKED each time out.  The "Dry" line would feature enclosed ride vehicles which would have a clear top so that you could enjoy the sights and the turbulence of the rapids but the water would just splash on your windows and you would stay dry!

2) A Plussed version of Tomorrowland Speedway.
   The Tomorrowland Speedway would have tunnels which would feature audio animatronic characters.  I just think this would be a great addition.  Drivers would look forward to each tunnel coming up ahead.  The cars would have a spotlight on the passenger side so the passenger could search around in the darkened tunnels.  Bats, Mountain Lions, Vultures would be among the menacing creatures among the rocks in one tunnel, while Fairies, and other characters would appear in other tunnels!

3) A "Chicken" Version of Tower of Terror.
   For people like me, who don't like "drops"... this would be a great addition!  It would take you through the ENTIRE ride with everything except the big drop sequence.  It would probably have very short lines!



Those are just 3 changes I'd make.  I'm sure there will be more to come.  Do you have any ideas?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment